This is the announcement post for the February 2013 edition of the 31 Days to Reset Your Life Challenge. Purchase your copy of the program here to get started.
For February 2013, I am putting out the invitation for those who want to benefit from my month-long personal development program, 31 Days to Reset Your Life. Each day of the program requires you to complete an exercise that will help you get back on track in ways that will allow you to become a better, happier, healthier and more successful person in the future.
Note: When you buy the PDF workbook for the program, you’ll also be able to get all the daily exercises via EMAIL, sent directly to your inbox each day!
You’ll get exercises to help you:
- Get out of an unsatisfying rut
- Rediscover who you truly are
- Develop a personal mission statement
- Create a map for your ideal life
- Envision and pursue your passion and purpose
- Get clear about your goals for the future
- Eliminate behaviors that are holding you back from being happy
- Experiment with new strategies for living a healthy life
- Build new relationships
- Cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit within
- …and much more!
Who is this challenge for?
Anyone who wants to manifest a change in their life, design a more fulfilling existence, make room for new possibilities or simply gain more clarity about their path to happiness and success. This challenge will especially be of benefit to you if you’ve felt stuck or in a rut during the last year.