Happy February! Here on the Happy Black Woman Podcast we’re celebrating Black History Month, a perfect opportunity to acknowledge the incredible achievements of Black women business owners in our community. Today’s episode outlines exactly what you can expect on the podcast this month and YOU can get involved in spreading the good news about our special Black History Month Series: 29 Black Women Entrepreneurs!
Thank you for your support and your interest in the Happy Black Woman tribe and please do what you can to share this great month of interviews from 29 successful black women entrepreneurs Rosetta will be featuring on her show.
Outline of this great episode:
- [0:24] Rosetta’s welcome and introduction to this month’s podcast theme.
- [0:45] Why a special series for Black History Month?
- [1:21] What you can expect from this special interview series.
- [1:58] How you can participate and benefit most.
- [2:33] Would you help Rosetta share these episodes or leave a rating or review?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening! Please subscribe, rate and review…
Thanks so much for joining us on the podcast this week! Be sure to leave me a note in the comments below with your #1 takeaway from the show.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get FREE automatic notifications when each new episode goes live!
Join the Happy Black Woman Facebook Tribe:
Join our Happy Black Woman Facebook Tribe to connect and network with like-minded women from around the world! Click here to request access to our private Facebook group.