Congratulations on investing in yourself!
As promised, below are your Pre-Work Assignments to help you prepare for the course!
Pre-Work Assignment #1: Create Your Travel Bucket List and Vision Board
Whenever you visualize your ideal life by using vivid images, it paints a picture of exactly what you want your future to look like.
In fact, the first step to becoming location-independent is to decide where in the world you want to go!
In this training video and printable guide, you will find my simple instructions for how you can make your own online travel vision board and use it as constant motivation for success in your life and business!
- THE FIRST STEP TO BECOMING LOCATION-INDEPENDENT (VIDEO)
- TRAVEL BUCKET LIST & VISION BOARD GUIDE (PDF)
Pre-Work Assignment #2: Getting Started Training
Step #1: Choose Your Blog Topic
Step #2: Pick a Domain Name (URL) for Your Blog
Examples for naming your blog:
- Use your own name (see: jamesaltucher.com, samdavidson.net)
- Use a variation of your name (see: heyfranhey.com, gabifresh.com, awesomelyluvvie.com)
- Use a combination of your name and your niche (see: oneikathetraveller.com, jenniferwrightauthor.com, katheats.com)
- Use your name and a tagline (see: lisanicolebell.com, michaelhyatt.com)
- Use a creative name that embodies your brand (see: happyblackwoman.com, afrobella.com, cupcakesandcashmere.com)
Step #3: Set Up Your Blog (Self-Hosted or Free Software)
To get the most out of this course, I HIGHLY suggest you set up your blog using the self-hosted version of WordPress.
Pre-Work Assignment #3: Register Your Discounted Event Ticket – TBA
Because you have a DISCOUNTED TICKET, you can reserve your seat for as little as $197.
Yes, Rosetta! I’m ready to join you at the LIVE 3-Day Intensive!
*** REGISTER ME FOR THE LIVE EVENT ***
CHOOSE YOUR REGISTRATION LEVEL AND CLAIM YOUR PASSPORT TO FREEDOM!
* Download Instructions
If you have trouble downloading the PDF documents, please ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. You can download it from here for free.
* Right-click on download link to Save.
* Click Save Target As… (Internet Explorer)
* Click Save Link As… (FireFox)
* Choose a name and location for your saved file and click OK.
* Hold down ctrl key and click on Recording link.
* Click Download Linked File
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this training and its potential. Any claims made of actual earnings are exceptional results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s business success depends on their background, professional ability and level of follow-through. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money with the methods taught in this class. The templates and materials provided are for educational purposes only and should not be misconstrued as legal or financial advice.