Are you ready to “put yourself out there” online . . . but just don’t know where to start?
“In Just 5 Weeks…Learn Exactly How to Start a Professional Blog, Create an Authentic Online Brand And Build a Business That Allows You to Travel And Work From Anywhere in the World!”
Does this sound like you?
- You know your purpose is to help others with your unique gifts and talents, but you’re struggling with HOW to get your message out there in a big way
- You know you need to build your platform with an online presence, but you just don’t know where to start
- You’ve already started a blog, but you aren’t sure what you should be doing to grow it and actually make money from it
- You’re ready to get your online business off the ground, but there’s so much information out there that you get overwhelmed and end up doing nothing
- You want to create a location-independent lifestyle so that you can travel and work from anywhere in the world, including from home!
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, then allow me to take you “behind the scenes” for a moment and share my journey with you…
In a nutshell, here’s the story behind why I’ve been teaching hundreds of people about blogging since 2011.
I started doing this work because I’m so passionate about the power of blogging to transform lives, businesses and careers.
I’ve seen how it’s opened so many doors for me and others who have a strong online presence. You might know that I started blogging back in 2007 and could never have imagined the benefits I would reap as a young professional-turned entrepreneur!
6 years ago, I was a NOBODY in my industry. No one knew who I was and I had no online presence whatsoever. But in 2007, I made the decision to just “put myself out there” online and EVERYTHING changed for me.
Organizations began to invite me to their events for speaking engagements, hire me for freelance writing and consulting gigs and ask me to write for professional publications. I self-published my very own book and was even offered an adjunct faculty position at a local university! The opportunities were coming at me so fast that I had to start using my vacation time to go speak at conferences around the country, earning extra income every year on top of my 9 to 5 salary.
But if you go back and look at how I got started, the BLOG was definitely the catalyst. Even being a professional in my field with a Master’s degree, it was the VISIBILITY that came from having a blog that really skyrocketed my reputation among my colleagues and peers!
Since I started blogging, I’ve been awarded significant recognition in my career and business. I’ve been featured in numerous media outlets including JET Magazine, BBC London, The Washington Post, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Fox 5 News and The Network Journal. I’ve been named a “Top 25 Urban Entrepreneur to Follow,” ”Top 100 Most Desirable Mentor,” ”Top 25 Online Influencer in Leadership,” and a “New Leader in Philanthropy.”
My first TV appearance even came through my blog! Get this: the reporter found my site through a basic Google search!
In 2010, I quit my job to become self-employed and the rest is history.
Today, my business is thriving with multiple income streams that allow me to use my unique set of skills, expertise and experience in combination with what I’m passionate about in life. Currently, I earn a living working for myself full-time doing what I love: writing, speaking, mentoring and coaching.
But if hadn’t put myself out there by starting my first blog, I wouldn’t have the location-independent lifestyle or freedom I have today. I’m able to travel and work from anywhere in the world, as long as I have a laptop and an internet connection!
Now WHY does any of this matter?
Because BLOGGING was the biggest factor in helping me to build my online business and location-independent lifestyle.
And I want to show YOU exactly how you can create these same results for yourself!
If you know that now is the time for YOU to take that leap and start putting yourself out there”online, I invite you to join me inside the Blogging School. I’ll be teaching you everything I know about building your online presence – from branding to content to traffic to list-building to monetization – and answering all your questions along the way.
In just 5 weeks, you will learn exactly how to start a professional blog, create an authentic online brand and build a business that allows you to travel and work from anywhere in the world!
Hear Directly From a Blogging School Student About What She Learned in the Course…
“I’ve launched my coaching practice, secured speaking engagements and gotten paid as a freelance writer!”
“I signed up for the Blogging School because I needed clarity and guidance on how to start a successful blog. Before I took the course, I needed help with brainstorming ideas to spark conversation, building an audience and creating a viable schedule. What I enjoyed most about the training was Rosetta’s immediate feedback on my site and homework. I also found the templates extremely useful. On top of that, I loved the fact that I could complete the course at my own pace. As a result of the Blogging School, in less than a year and a half, I’ve been paid to write for popular online sites like Madame Noire, The Root, Hello Beautiful, Black and Married with Kids, The Griot, and LearnVest. I also have been featured in print publications like Black Enterprise Magazine and Ebony Magazine for my message of financial empowerment, girl power, and “juicy living.” In addition to freelance writing, I have leveraged The Frugal Feminista to secure speaking engagements and launch “Get Coached By Kara,” my personal finance coaching practice. I highly recommend this program for anyone who is looking for structure, support, honest feedback and practical tools to help them build their blog into a business.” – Kara Stevens, thefrugalfeminista.com
“It was a great value for the money!”
“This course has been a great experience on a lot of levels. Practically speaking, it was really “doable” in terms of the fee, work load, and pacing. In terms of quality, it was great value for the money, and I was really impressed with the level of detail with which you were able to address everyone’s questions, as well as with the authenticity, openness, and friendliness you bring to what you presented and how you presented it . . . and it just made them that much more enjoyable and real.” – Melissa Mendes Campos, lapiana.org/about/la-piana-blog
Here’s EXACTLY What You Are Going to Learn Inside the Blogging School:
Module 1: Branding
The main challenge for anyone who wants to build a profitable online business is not having a PLATFORM with an active and engaged audience that wants to buy your products and services. It’s very difficult to make money online when no one knows who you are! This module will help you finally get your blog set up properly, develop a clear focus for your online brand and give new visitors a reason to read your blog.
In this module, you will discover:
- how to set up your blog properly so that it positions you for growth and success
- the #1 way to stop being “all over the place” and develop a clear focus for your blog
- a step-by-step formula for writing an engaging “about page” for your blog
- what critical nformation you MUST put on your blog to position yourself as an expert in your particular topic area
Module 2: Content
Setting up your blog is only the first step of putting yourself out there online. If you actually want to attract readers, you have to provide them with useful content – on a consistent basis. With millions of blogs online today, it can be difficult to stand out amidst all the noise. This module will help you develop a regular posting schedule and prevent the dreaded “blogger’s block” that can kill your momentum and sabotage your success.
In this module, you will discover:
- the fastest, easiest way to instantly connect with your blog readers and earn their trust and attention
- the 3 most popular blog post types you need to master if you want to keep your readers coming back for more
- how to come up with eye-catching blog headlines that make people read (and share!) your posts
- a blog post template “cheat sheet” that you can use over and over again to maintain a stream of useful, interesting content for your site
- my no-fail method for never running out of blog post ideas, plus 2 simple tools to keep them organized
“People are contacting me for speaking engagements!”
“Before I took The Blogging School course, I was just blogging without a real vision for what I wanted to do. The biggest thing I learned in The Blogging School was the importance of creating your brand and using your brand to get yourself out there. Now my career is taking off as people are contacting me for speaking engagements, consultation and general information on how to effectively interpret the enslaved experience at historic sites and museums. My blog is not perfect but it constantly gets better with the information I gained from The Blogging School!” – Nicole Moore, interpretingslavelife.com
Module 3: Traffic
Once you have your blog set up and some great content available on your site, the next question you will be faced with is: WHERE do you find readers who are actually interested in what you have to say? Fortunately, there are numerous FREE tools you can use to drive people to your site, if you know how to use them correctly. This module will help you avoid the frustration of hearing “crickets” every time you write a new blog post and experience increased pageviews, shares and comments instead.
In this module, you will discover:
- how to use free online tools to measure the number of people who visit your site
- the best plugins to use to get more pageviews, shares and comments on your blog
- why you NEED a Facebook page for your blog and how to use it properly to bring a daily stream of traffic to your site
- 3 simple, “low-hanging fruit” traffic generation strategies you can implement right now to attract your very first blog readers, commenters and fans
Module 4: List-Building
You’ve heard it before – the money is in your list! Your EMAIL list, that is. I started building my email list back in 2008, but I didn’t really take the process seriously until years later. Big mistake! Your email list is the source of your most loyal blog readers as well as a valuable pool of potential clients and customers. This module will teach you how to leverage your blog to start building your email list right from the beginning so that you can reap the benefits much faster than I did!
In this module, you will discover:
- the easiest way to use your blog to grow your email list each and every week
- why it’s so important to build your email list right from the beginning, instead of waiting until your blog is “established”
- how to get your first 100 email subscribers within 30 days (and how I’ve replicated this same method, over and over for years to take the Happy Black Woman email list from 0 to over 13,000 people)
- my #1 secret for using social media to attract new email subscribers quickly!
Module 5: Monetization
Now that you have everything in place with your online presence, you’re ready to say, “show me the money!” Well, before you can start earning an income through your blog, there are some simple, yet critical tools you need to be ready to receive new clients and customers. This module will show you exactly how to monetize your blog using the most profitable online income streams available today.
In this module, you will discover:
- the essential tools you need to have in place before you can start earning money from your blog (if you’re missing any of these, you’ll have a hard time making sales and attracting clients!)
- 5 of the most profitable online income streams and how to get started with each one (and which one is best suited for your particular blog)
- how to start selling products and services through your blog (and what it really means to make money while you sleep!)
- case studies of how successful bloggers earn passive income (including how I earned $1,600 in just one month with a brand new blog)
“This class has been exactly what I needed!”
“This class has been exactly what I needed to take my blogging to the next level. Blogging is hard work, but I’m getting the hang of it and starting to see how useful it is. Before this, it all seemed pretty daunting, but now it’s broken down into smaller pieces I know that I can do it.” – Naeema Campbell, naeemacampbell.com
Here’s Everything You Get When You Join the Blogging School Homestudy Course:
5 Training Webinar Recordings and Transcripts
in Video, MP3 & PDF Format! (valued at more than $1,800)
Each of the classes will be 90 minutes and designed to help you take immediate action. There will also be ample time for live Q&A at the end of each class so that you can get your specific questions answered. These webinars will also be recorded, transcribed and made available to you afterwards via e-mail. So if you have to miss a class, it’s okay, because you can still listen to the recordings and read the transcriptions later!
5 Action Guides Accompanied by Weekly Homework Assignments (valued at more than $500)
You will use these PDF guides during the webinars and they will walk you step-by-step through the processes that will help you start your blog and create an authentic online brand. Each guide contains relevant resources and a specific homework assignment to ensure you make progress every single week!
Plus, my BIG Bonus!
A Ticket To My 2015 Launch Your Business LIVE 3-Day Boot Camp Event! (valued at $497!)
A FREE ticket to my next Launch Your Business LIVE 3-Day Boot Camp, being held May 1-3, 2015 in Atlanta, GA
This will be a 3-day high-level training and networking event where you can experience the loving spirit of the business women in our community and be fully supported in building your business! When you attend my Launch Your Business LIVE 3-Day Boot Camp, you will get the chance to learn from me directly and be in community with dozens of like-minded entrepreneurs. I will walk you, step by step, through each of the training modules in person so that you can implement what you’ve learned and ask questions right there at the event! This transformational training focuses on giving you a deeper understanding of my Launch Your Business 5-step system that shows you exactly how to launch, relaunch or grow your business.
Yes, Rosetta! I’m ready to build an authentic online brand!
I understand that I will receive:
- Rosetta’s complete Blogging School training, delivered through 5 training modules
- All the webinar recordings and transcripts in PDF, video format AND convenient MP3 audios that I can access from my computer, laptop, iPod or mobile device
- Printable PDF Action Guides with all the presentation slides, perfect for taking notes on as I listen to the trainings!
- Templates, checklists and worksheets that will help me take immediate action on what I learn in the course – including Rosetta’s Blog Post Template and List Building Cheat Sheet
- Access to Rosetta’s Location-Independent Technology Guide containing links to all the best tools that Rosetta uses to run her online business from anywhere in the world – priceless!
I understand that I will also receive this valuable BONUS:
- A FREE ticket to Rosetta’s next Launch Your Business LIVE 3-Day Boot Camp, being held May 1-3, 2015 in Atlanta, GA (a $497 value!)
*** PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD ***
ONE PAYMENT OF $497 OR 2 CONSECUTIVE MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $297
*** PAY VIA PAYPAL ***
ONE PAYMENT OF $497
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Where will the course be held?
A: This is a self-paced homestudy course, held VIRTUALLY. All you need is an internet connection to access the training modules and download the course materials!
Q: Will this training program work for my specific blog and business idea?
A: The material that I teach in the Blogging School applies to anyone who wants to start or grow a professional blog based on their passion and expertise and then turn it into an online business. If you want to learn how you can use your blog to create online income streams like advertising, coaching, books/ebooks, digital products or physical products, then this program is perfect for you!
Q: This will be a significant investment for me. Is this training worth the money?
A: What I can share with you is that my life and business, I judge any potential investment by the goals that I’ll be able to accomplish because of it. What would it be worth to you to learn how to start or grow your professional blog, create an authentic online brand and build a business that allows you to travel and work from anywhere in the world? For me, that’s priceless! Of course, I can’t tell you how to decide, but what I will tell you is that when I began to invest in myself at a high level, my life changed forever as a result. There’s something incredibly powerful that happens when you pay money for something – it pushes you to actually do the work! Best of all, if you just follow the training and do the homework, you have a very good chance of seeing a quick return on your investment!
Q: Is there a payment plan?
A: Yes! Once you click the “register now” button, you will be taken to the payment page where you can choose to pay in full or in 2 convenient installments. The first payment will be processed now and the second payment will be debited from your account automatically in 30 days.
Q: What if I change my mind about taking the course? Can I get a refund?
A: Please be sure that you are ready to take full advantage of the Blogging School before you sign up. Because this is a digital course that is delivered immediately, your registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this training and its potential. Any claims made of actual earnings are exceptional results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s business success depends on their background, professional ability and level of follow-through. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money with the methods taught in this class. The templates and materials provided are for educational purposes only and should not be misconstrued as legal or financial advice.