Earlier this week, I finished teaching the first live run of my 4-week online Launch Yourself course. I loved being able to work with dozens of women who just needed a push and some strategic guidance. It’s been inspiring to see so many ladies taking action and finally starting their dream businesses this year!
Here’s some great early feedback from one of our students:
“As a result of the course, I was able to obtain clarity about my business goals; define my ideal target market and so much more!”
“When I saw the opportunity on HBW for me to progress in my career, I was elated! Launch Yourself came at the perfect time. So many times I had visions of what I wanted to accomplish, but didn’t know how to begin the process. One of the first things I learned was to START taking steps. The more steps I took, the better I felt about launching my business/purpose. As a result of the course, I was able to obtain clarity about my business goals; define my ideal target market and so much more! I made a tremendous amount of progress in just 4 weeks! The weekly assignments were engaging. I received encouragement, feedback and unconditional support. I also enjoyed meeting and learning about other women and their businesses. One of my favorite quotes is: ‘When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.’ Thank you Rosetta for appearing when I was ready!” – Tracy Ricks, Artist with a Purpose
If you missed out on this first live run of the course, I hope you will join us for the next round in May 2013.
In the meantime, I’m excited to announce an opportunity for you to work with me on your business IN PERSON! Launch Yourself LIVE will be a half-day workshop held in Washington, DC on Saturday, March 30, 2013 from 9:00am-1:00pm for women who are ready to stop procrastinating and finally start making progress on their businesses. If you’ve been wanting to work with me face-to-face, while meeting other liked-minded women in a small group setting, this is your chance!
Saturday, March 30, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
University of Phoenix
25 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
Join Rosetta Thurman this spring in Washington, DC for a unique half-day workshop that will equip you with the confidence, inspiration and direction you need to launch your business this year. Bring your laptop and come ready to WORK!
Learn how to implement four essential steps to get your business off the ground:
- Get Focused: Find Your Sweet Spot and Identify Your Ideal Client or Customer
- Get Online: Create or Improve Your Website
- Get Paid: Develop Products and Services That People Are Actually Willing to Pay For
- Get Out There: Promote Your Business Professionally and Consistently
In this workshop, you will discover:
- How to shift from a “hobby” mindset to a more serious business frame of mind
- A step-by-step method for identifying your ideal client or customer
- The fastest, cheapest and easiest way to set up a website for your business
- The three essential pages you MUST have on your website in order to be profitable
- The critical set of tools you need to start earning money through your business legally and efficiently
- A process to help you figure out which specific products and services to focus on, instead of being all over the place
- How to officially announce that you’re open for business
- The most effective use of email and social media to attract new clients and customers
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to transition from having a fun HOBBY to starting a real BUSINESS
- You already have a business idea but you’ve been procrastinating on putting yourself “out there” for far too long
- You dream of becoming self-employed, especially as an author, freelancer, artist, consultant, speaker or coach
- You want to learn how to get people to start BUYING your products and services
- You’re ready to take ACTION right now (not later)
Disclaimer: University of Phoenix is a trade name and registered trademark of the Apollo Group, Inc. Its use herein to identify the event location is not intended to imply affiliation with, sponsorship or endorsement of the event by University of Phoenix or Apollo Group, Inc.