My last blog post must have struck a chord because we’ve been getting some great responses from women in our Happy Black Woman community about their big business plans for this year!
Many of you are planning to officially launch your business, book paid speaking engagements, offer coaching services, publish your book, host live workshops, create online courses, start your blog, attend networking events, build your social media presence and much more!
And it made me wonder…
Do you need a business coach?
The reason I ask is because as of March 1, I’m going to be shutting down my private coaching program so I can focus on our upcoming group programs and events, plus do some more traveling this year.
So here’s the deal.
Right now, I only have space in my calendar to work with 5 private coaching clients before my schedule fills up for the rest of the year with events, speaking and international travel.
Time is of the essence, so if you’ve been wanting to work with me privately, we need to have a conversation ASAP.
As you may know, one of my gifts is being able to teach other women how to get paid to do what they love so that they can quit their jobs and finally have the freedom to travel and live life on their own terms.
As a coach and mentor, I am committed to being an accountability partner in your success, motivating you to reach your business goals faster than you ever thought possible.
It may be time for us to work together if:
- You still don’t have a consistent weekly schedule. You only work on your business when you “feel like it” or when you get “inspired.” As a result, your productivity is inconsistent, as well as your income.
- You still don’t have clarity about what you do and who you serve. You stumble when someone asks you to describe your business. And you’re not quite sure who your ideal client is or where to find them.
- You still don’t have a viable business model. You have a good business idea for how you want to help people through freelancing, speaking, coaching, training, consulting, online courses, books/ebooks, blogging, live events, physical products, etc. but you don’t have a clear income generation plan in place to ensure you get clients and customers each month.
- You still don’t have an accountability partner. There’s no one in your life to hold you accountable to your business goals and make sure you get things done each and every week – no excuses.
- You still don’t have a marketing plan. You still haven’t finished your website, your newsletter is non-existent and social media is an afterthought. You go to networking events every once in a while but you rarely follow up on all the business cards you collect.
- You’re still not charging enough money for your products and services. You don’t feel confident in yourself and what you have to offer yet, so you give away your stuff for free or at a price so low that you’re actually losing money with every sale.
If you’re tired of trying to do it all on your own with no support, no accountability and no feedback, I may be able to help!
Right now, I have just enough space in my calendar to coach and mentor 5 women who are ready to create an income breakthrough by launching or relaunching their business this year.
Are you one of them?