Are you ready to claim your freedom?
“Join Happy Black Woman Founder Rosetta Thurman in Honolulu, Hawaii for an intense 3-day business and lifestyle retreat where you will receive the high-level training, coaching and support you need to create a successful location-independent business doing what you love!”
Watch the video below for a sneak peek inside one of our Hawaii retreats!
You are invited to be part of a select group of committed women who will receive high-level training, mentoring and group coaching from mindset coach and business mentor Rosetta Thurman at the Happy Black Woman 4-Day Mastermind Retreat happening March 1-4, 2018 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
This intense business training and group coaching experience is designed to get you completely IMMERSED into the location-independent lifestyle while you uplevel your mindset, branding, content, product creation and sales. All taking place at one of the top luxury hotels right on Waikiki beach!
Over the course of 4 magical days, Rosetta will lovingly push you to DO THE WORK so that you can transform your mindset, grow your business and create a freedom-based lifestyle.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- This powerful business retreat will take place at the luxurious Halekulani Hotel on the beautiful island of Oahu, Hawaii where temperatures average 75-80 degrees during the day with a cool ocean breeze.
- You’ll begin each morning with a breathtaking sunrise, then a light breakfast including coffee, tea, pastries and fresh fruit, giving you the perfect environment to begin your day with focus and intention.
- Every day, you will go through specific business trainings and then immediately be given an assignment to be completed in real-time! Topics include mindset, personal branding, messaging and content, product creation, marketing and sales.
- Around noon each day, you will enjoy a gourmet catered lunch while soaking up the island weather and getting to know Rosetta and your entrepreneurial sisters on a deeper level.
- On Sunday, you will celebrate your success with a traditional Hawaiian luau, complete with a delicious buffet-style dinner, mai tais and an exciting Polynesian dance show including fire dancers!
- You will leave the retreat with a 90-day action plan, personalized to your specific business goals and lifestyle desires. Because planning + implementation = results!
RETREAT DETAILS AT A GLANCE:
Dates: March 1-4, 2018
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Closest Airport: Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
Retreat Venue: The Halekulani Hotel
Retreat Schedule: Thursday, March 1 to Sunday, March 4
- Thursday: 8:30am – 9:00pm (Thursday includes a welcome dinner at one of Rosetta’s favorite restaurants on the island!)
- Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 8:30am – 9:00pm (Sunday is your Bonus VIP Day and includes a farewell luau!)
YOUR RETREAT AGENDA:
DAY 1: Uplevel Your Mindset
- Affirm your purpose so that you can prepare for your next level of personal and professional growth
- Get clarity on your goals for your life and business
- Identify the blocks, barriers or limiting beliefs that are holding you back and causing you to sabotage your success
- Transform your money story so that you can receive financial abundance in your business – without all the stress and drama
- Increase your confidence so you can stop HIDING and finally start playing a bigger game in your life and business
- Invite more abundance, happiness and FUN into your business as a black woman entrepreneur!
DAY 2: Master Your Marketing
- Refine your branding, content and messaging so that you can build your tribe and reach your ideal clients
- Develop your new product, program, service or package – right there in our meeting room!
- Take your personal brand to the next level with a new headshot photo from Rosetta’s Hawaii photographer
DAY 3: Build Your Empire/Monetize Your Magic
- Plan out your 90-Day Action Plan with ease, outlining specific goals and strategies for the next 3 months so that you’re enjoying your work vs. working yourself to death
- Receive dedicated mastermind time where you will receive constructive feedback from the group on your most pressing business, marketing or mindset issues
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR RETREAT TICKET:
- 3 Days of Training, Coaching, Implementation Support with Rosetta Thurman
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Daily Gourmet Catered Lunch
- Welcome Luau on Thursday Evening
- Celebration Dinner on Sunday Evening
- Dedicated Time for Planning, Journaling and Reflection
- A 90-Day Action Plan Customized to Your Business
- Discounted Hotel Room Rate (subject to room availability)
- Wireless Internet Access
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR RETREAT REGISTRATION:
- Your round-trip flight and ground transportation – you will need to fly into the Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Your hotel accommodations (we have negotiated a special discounted hotel rate for retreat attendees, available for a limited time and subject to room availability)
- Dinner on Friday and Saturday (we provide a welcome dinner on Thursday, but we give you free time on Friday and Saturday so that you can enjoy a “night on the town” with your new business besties!)
- Spa services
The Happy Black Woman Mastermind Retreat in Hawaii is not open to everyone as registration is by application only. It is only right for you IF on a scale of 1-10, your commitment level is a “10, ALL IN, no matter what” when it comes to building a successful location-independent business that allows you to help others, make great money and travel the world.
If the idea of working with Rosetta for 3 full days to build your empire in paradise while having fun on the beach resonates with you, then click the link below to schedule your Retreat Application Call to join an intimate group of inspiring women entrepreneurs in Honolulu for the most INTENSE 3 days in your business this year! Several spaces have already been reserved for this event, so if you want to make sure you secure one of the remaining spots, then book your call to apply right away.
About Your Mentor
Rosetta Thurman is the Founder & CEO of Happy Black Woman, a global personal development company dedicated to educating, inspiring and empowering black women to create their ideal lives. Through articles, seminars, courses and coaching, she teaches black women how to transform their mindset so that they can reach their big goals faster than they ever thought possible.
Rosetta is the author of Launch Your Business: The 5 Step Solution to Do What You Love, Quit Your Job and Have the Freedom to Travel and Live Life on Your Own Terms and has been featured in numerous media outlets, including JET Magazine, Essence.com, Dr. Oz’ The Good Life Magazine, Huffington Post, BBC London, Atlanta Journal-Constitution and BlackEnterprise.com. She holds a Master’s Degree in Organizational Management and has also taught leadership, business and marketing courses as an Adjunct Professor at Trinity Washington University.
Rosetta currently lives in beautiful San Diego, California. When she’s not writing or speaking, you can find her on a plane traveling to the next city on her bucket list, in the kitchen cooking up a new recipe, dancing to 80s R&B music or snuggled up in her favorite chair with a good book and a glass of Cabernet.
Her motto is: “You can do anything you want with your life and no one can stop you…but YOU!”