Last week, I announced the first HBW Happy Hour in Atlanta on November 11 from 6:00-8:00pm. I also mentioned that I would be teaching a personal development workshop earlier that same day. So, here are all the deets for that! If you’re interested in working with me in a small, intimate group setting, this would be a great opportunity to do so.
How to Reset Your Life: Three Strategies for Getting Back on Track with the Life You Really Want
Sunday, November 11, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Twelve Hotel Centennial Park
400 West Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
Have you been feeling like your life has somehow gotten off track? Are you at a point where you’re ready to set new, exciting goals for yourself but struggling to figure out what you want to do next? Ever wish you could just press the “reset” button on your life and start over?
If so, join Rosetta Thurman this fall in Atlanta, GA for a unique half-day workshop that will walk you through three powerful strategies designed to equip you with all the tools you need to get back on track with the life you really want. This workshop will especially be of benefit to you if you’ve felt stuck in a rut during the last year.
During this interactive personal development workshop, Rosetta will help you:
- Conduct a life assessment, an honest look at what’s really happening in seven key areas of your life
- Develop a personal mission statement, a concise representation of what’s most important to you
- Create a life map, one of the most effective personal development tools for clearing a path to your own happiness
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re overdue for some dedicated “me time” to rediscover who you truly are
- You want to get clear on what your purpose is for your life
- You’re in between jobs and looking for your next step in life and work
- You believe you are already on the right track, but wish to learn something new about yourself
- You want to be supported in a small, intimate group setting