“We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
This week, I’ve been immersed in my end-of-year “cocoon.”
Every year, I spend quality time with myself to go within for deep reflection, writing and planning.
My birthday is on New Year’s Eve, so it’s perfect timing for me to press the reset button on my life! This year, I will be turning 34 :)
We have just 2 days left of 2016 and today, I’m wrapping up my plan for 2017.
My plan includes all the things I want to START doing, but also all the things I want to STOP doing so that I can manifest the big vision I have for my life.
Ultimately, it’s about the woman I want to BECOME in 2017.
And to do that, I need to leave the woman I have BEEN behind.
I need to leave the woman I am NOW behind.
You have to be willing to LET GO of the beliefs and behaviors that are holding you back from being happy, successful and free.
What do you want to let go of in 2017?
This could be the year for you to release…
Making excuses for why you “can’t” do what you want.
Identifying yourself as “poor” or “broke.”
Comparing yourself to others.
And so on.
The good news is that over the next 2 days, you can begin this process now with our popular personal development program, 31 Days to Reset Your Life.
31 Days to Reset Your Life will show you how to press the “reset” button and start living the life you really want in 2017. It’s is a month-long, interactive transformation experience that leverages the power of daily reflection and inspired action.
Each day, you will be given a specific exercise that will help you:
- get out of an unsatisfying rut
- rediscover who you truly are
- develop a personal mission statement
- create a map for your ideal life
- envision and pursue your passion and purpose
- get clear about your goals for the future
- eliminate behaviors that are holding you back from being happy
- experiment with new strategies for living a healthy life
- build new relationships and strengthen existing ones
- cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit within
Click here to get Day 1 sent to your inbox: