Reserve your seat below to work with Rosetta LIVE in Washington, DC!
GUEST TICKET REGISTRATION
Here’s a sneak peek inside our last live event to give you a taste of what to expect…
“In Just 3 days, You Will Learn EXACTLY How to Create an Authentic Personal Brand, Build a Loyal Tribe of Followers and Grow a Ridiculously Profitable Online Business That Allows You to Live Your Dream Lifestyle of Travel and Freedom!”
Join us October 14-16, 2016 for the Location Independent Business Academy LIVE 3-Day Intensive in Washington, DC!
Because you have been invited as an honored GUEST of one of our attendees, you can reserve your seat for as little as $197.
In just 3 days, you’re going to learn Rosetta’s “8 Steps to Location Independence” system, including:
Step 1: Envision Your Dream Lifestyle
In this session, you will learn how to create an exciting vision for your life that motivates you to walk in your purpose – including your travel bucket list and vision board!
Step 2: Craft Your Authentic Personal Brand
In this session, you will learn how to set up your blog, tell your story and call in your true tribe that devours your content and keeps coming back for more.
Step 3: Master Social Media
In this session, you will learn how to optimize your social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn so that you can attract your tribe and create followers for life!
Step 4: Create Engaging Content
In this session, you will learn how to develop daily and weekly content that serves your tribe, including compelling social media updates, blog posts, videos, livestreams, podcasts and more.
Step 5: Generate Consistent Traffic
In this session, you will learn how to STOP hearing “crickets” every time you create new content and start experiencing pageviews, shares and comments from your tribe instead!
Step 6: Grow Your Email List
In this session, you will learn how to create a “free cupcake” that will entice thousands to join your email list, create a lifelong connection with your tribe and lead to immediate sales.
Step 7: Monetize Your Brand
In this session, you will learn how to make money by being YOU and sharing your passion, skills, expertise – through selling a product or service your tribe will love AND that you can deliver from anywhere in the world!
Step 8: The Traveling CEO
In this session, you will learn how to run your online business from the road while you travel (or from your beautiful home office!) including downsizing strategies, document storage, must-have technology and cashflow considerations.
WHY WORK WITH ROSETTA LIVE?
Watch the testimonial videos below to find out for yourself!
“A lot of people out there teach you how to grow your business, but what Rosetta teaches specifically is how to grow your business AND be location independent.”
– Lisa Sasevich, CEO of the Invisible Close
“If you’re trying to transition from working for someone else to being your own boss, there’s no better teacher than Rosetta Thurman. She is the queen of teaching black women specifically how to launch their business!”
– Dr. Venus Opal Reese, CEO of Defy Impossible
“There’s something about being in a room where the energy is just all positive!”
– Aleea Slappy, founder of A Happy Slappy Greeting Cards
“This was a first class event!” – Denise Dean, founder of East Meets Quest
EVENT DETAILS AT A GLANCE:
Event: Location Independent Business Academy LIVE 3-Day Intensive
Dates: October 14-16, 2016
Attendees: Women entrepreneurs who desire a freedom-based, location-independent lifestyle!
Location: Washington, DC
Closest Airports: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) or Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI)
Event Venue: Sheraton Pentagon City
Meeting Schedule: 8:30am on Friday, October 14 through 5:00pm on Sunday, October 16 (times subject to change)
Friday: 8:30am – 7:00pm (Your event ticket includes entrance to our popular “Authentic Networking Reception” on Friday evening with complimentary drinks, delicious appetizers and an awesome DJ!)
Saturday: 8:30am – 9:00pm
Sunday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Yes, Rosetta! I’m ready to join you at the Location Independent
Business Academy LIVE 3-Day Intensive in Washington, DC!
Meet our dynamic speakers…
Darin Adams: Infusionsoft
Darin Adams is an award-winning TV personality who has spent 30 years in the broadcasting industry. Much of that career was spent working with entrepreneurs and small business owners, helping them get the marketing they needed. Now he is a noted speaker and author traveling the world, helping entrepreneurs discover how to get organized, save time and grow their business while still loving the passion of doing what they do best.
You know your business like no one else. The problem is that in order to be successful, you also need to know marketing, sales, and campaigns. Thanks to new technology, you can concentrate on your strengths and let automated marketing take care of the ‘Attract, Sell, Wow” that will make you successful.
- Learn how to attract new customers and offer them something that will be specific to what they want.
- Discover why “closing the deal” is the least important aspect of making a sale.
- Find out what you can do to impress customers and get them to turn into walking referrals for you.
The best part is that, while marketing and sales can be overwhelming, it can be automated so you set it up once and it runs itself.
Infusionsoft is the leading sales and marketing software for small business owners that helps them get organized, grow sales and save time. At Infusionsoft, we’re dedicated to a single purpose — helping small businesses succeed. We believe in the passion and dreams of entrepreneurs. We believe they are job creators, problem solvers, innovators and the backbone of the economy. We help entrepreneurs rethink how to get organized, grow sales and save time. Our extensive ecosystem of products, services and local partners is focused on simplifying sales and marketing so that entrepreneurs can spend more time doing what they love.
YOUR GUEST TICKET INCLUDES:
- Rosetta’s “8 Steps to Location Independence” System: When you attend the Location Independent Business Academy LIVE 3-Day Intensive, you will get the chance to learn in community with a room FULL of like-minded women. This transformational training will help you master Rosetta’s proven formula that shows you exactly how to create an authentic personal brand, build your tribe and grow a profitable online business that allows you to travel and work from anywhere in the world!
- Networking Reception and Dance Party: Your Economy ticket also includes entrance to our popular “Authentic Networking Reception” on Friday evening with complimentary drinks, delicious appetizers and an awesome DJ!
- Special “Get Focused” Training Call with Rosetta Before the Event: Get a jumpstart on your Location Independent Business Academy LIVE experience by joining Rosetta for this pre-event training call. On this preparation call, you will be able to meet your fellow attendees before you arrive to the event, ask any questions you may have and set a powerful intention to get the most out of the live experience!
- Discounted Bring-a-Friend Tickets: You are encouraged to bring a friend, family member, business partner, colleague or spouse at a BIG SAVINGS. Bring-a-Friend tickets are available now for as little as $197. Details are listed on the “Thank You” page once you reserve your ticket first.
Yes, Rosetta! I’m ready to join you at the Location Independent Business Academy LIVE 3-Day Intensive in Washington, DC!
*** REGISTER ME FOR THE LIVE EVENT ***
ONE EASY PAYMENT OF $197!
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this training and its potential. Any claims made of actual earnings are exceptional results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s business success depends on their background, professional ability and level of follow-through. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money with the methods taught in this training. The templates, worksheets and checklists provided are for educational purposes only and should not be misconstrued as legal or financial advice.