For media inquiries, please contact:
Rosetta Thurman, Founder and CEO
Happy Black Woman LLC
Phone: (213) 545-2068
Rosetta Thurman and the Happy Black Woman brand have been interviewed, quoted and featured in numerous media outlets such as JET Magazine, Essence.com, BBC London, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, BlackEnterprise.com, Self.com, The Grio and Forbes Woman.
- Black Business Women Online |50 Fabulous Women Entrepreneurs 2014
- Brown Girls Collective Blog Talk Radio Show |Rosetta Thurman Interviewed by BGC Founder Marcie L. Thomas (aired July 8, 2014)
- Behind the Brilliance Podcast| Rosetta Thurman Interviewed by Lisa Nicole Bell (podcast interview published April 8, 2014)
- Essence.com | 7 Ways to Build Relationships, Not Just Your Business Card Collection (published March 18, 2014)
- MidWeek Hawaii | Life Coach Shares Success Secrets (published week of March 12, 2014)
- Entrepreneur 2.0 Podcast| Why Every Entrepreneur Needs To Create A Life Map with Rosetta Thurman (podcast interview published February 3, 2014)
- emPower Magazine | First Person: Rosetta Thurman, Founder of Happy Black Woman (video interview published November 27, 2013)
- You & Me This Morning Chicago | Happy Black Woman Happy Hour (TV segment aired October 8, 2013)
- Black Girl Nerds Podcast | Interview with Rosetta Thurman of Happy Black Woman (podcast interview aired October 6, 2013)
- Women 2.0 | 7 Lessons From Tropical Co-Working and Living (published August 2013)
- 89.3FM WRFG Atlanta | “How to Create Your Ideal Life” (radio segment aired August 18, 2013)
- GlobetrotterGirls Podcast | The Break Free Podcast Interview (July 2013)
- Self.com | Five Resume Updates to Make Now (April 2013)
- BBC London 94.9 | Guest on Dotun Adebayo Show, International Women’s Day (radio show aired March 3, 2013)
- BlackEnterprise.com | 6 Mind Traps That Could Sabotage Your Business (syndicated October 11, 2011)
- Forbes Woman | 6 Mind-Traps That Block Cash Flow (published July 11, 2011)
- JET Magazine | Social Media’s World Changer (June 20-27, 2011 issue)
- Brandmaker News | Top 25 Urban Entrepreneurs to Follow
- The Grio | 20 People You Should Follow on Twitter
- Tachelle Daniels BlogTalkRadio Show | Building a Business as a Black Woman (aired February 20, 2011)
- Think and Grow Chick | Podcast Interview: Rosetta Thurman on Non-Profits, Blogging, and Life as a Happy Black Woman (published November 8, 2010)
- Urban Influence Magazine | “Urban Influencer” profile in July 2010 Issue (page 36)
Want to interview Rosetta as a guest on your online radio show, podcast or telesummit?
If you host an online radio show, podcast or telesummit, Rosetta would be thrilled to be a guest on your program. She can even supply you with pre-written interview questions to ensure an effective conversation full of actionable content for your audience.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at (213) 545-2068 with a brief description of your interview opportunity.