Founder and CEO
Happy Black Woman
Rosetta Thurman and the Happy Black Woman brand have been interviewed and featured in numerous media outlets such as JET Magazine, BBC London, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, BlackEnterprise.com, Self.com, The Grio and Forbes Woman.
- emPower Magazine | First Person: Rosetta Thurman, Founder of Happy Black Woman (video interview published November 27, 2013)
- You & Me This Morning Chicago | Happy Black Woman Happy Hour (segment aired October 8, 2013)
- Black Girl Nerds | Interview with Rosetta Thurman of Happy Black Woman (aired October 6, 2013)
- Women 2.0 | 7 Lessons From Tropical Co-Working and Living (published August 2013)
- 89.3FM WRFG Atlanta | “How to Create Your Ideal Life” (segment aired August 18, 2013)
- GlobetrotterGirls | The Break Free Podcast Interview (July 2013)
- Self.com | Five Resume Updates to Make Now (April 2013)
- BBC London 94.9 | Guest on Dotun Adebayo Show, International Women’s Day (aired March 3, 2013)
- BlackEnterprise.com | 6 Mind Traps That Could Sabotage Your Business (syndicated October 11, 2011)
- Forbes Woman | 6 Mind-Traps That Block Cash Flow (published July 11, 2011)
- JET Magazine | Social Media’s World Changer (June 20-27, 2011 issue)
- Brandmaker News | Top 25 Urban Entrepreneurs to Follow
- The Grio | 20 People You Should Follow on Twitter
- Tachelle Daniels Show | Building a Business as a Black Woman (aired February 20, 2011)
- Think and Grow Chick | Podcast Interview: Rosetta Thurman on Non-Profits, Blogging, and Life as a Happy Black Woman (published November 8, 2010)
- Urban Influence Magazine | “Urban Influencer” profile in July 2010 Issue (page 36)
Interview Rosetta as a guest on your online radio show, podcast, telesummit or webinar
If you host an online radio program, podcast, teleclass, webinar or telesummit, Rosetta would be thrilled to be a guest on your program. She can even supply you with pre-written interview questions to ensure an effective conversation full of actionable content for your audience.
Email Rosetta at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your interview opportunity.