Are you ready to claim your freedom?
“Join Rosetta in Marrakesh, Morocco for an intense 3-day business retreat where you will receive the high-level training, coaching and implementation support you need to create a successful location-independent business and freedom-based lifestyle doing what you love!”
Watch the video below for a sneak peek inside one of our Mastermind retreats!
You are invited to be part of a select group of committed women who will receive high-level training, direct coaching and personalized implementation support from mindset coach and business mentor Rosetta Thurman at the Happy Black Woman 3-Day Mastermind Retreat happening September 1-3, 2017 in Marrakech, Morocco.
This intense training, coaching and implementation experience is designed to get you completely IMMERSED into the location-independent lifestyle while you uplevel your mindset, branding, content, product creation and sales with a focus on rapid IMPLEMENTATION. All taking place at a beautiful hotel right in the heart of Marrakech!
Over the course of 3 magical days, Rosetta will lovingly push you to DO THE WORK to transform your mindset, grow your business and create a freedom-based lifestyle – all the way down to officially launching your first or next product or service right there at the retreat.
During this transformational business retreat, you will be able to:
- Affirm your purpose and transform your mindset for your next stage of personal and professional growth
- Increase your confidence as a businesswoman as you learn how to stop playing small and finally start playing a bigger game in your life and business
- Refine your branding and messaging so that you can build your tribe and reach your ideal clients
- Create simple, effective videos and written content to attract ideal clients to your business
- Develop your new online workshop, coaching program, live event/retreat or speaking/training package
- Launch your new product, program, service or package – right there in our meeting room during the Mastermind!
- Take your personal brand to the next level with a new headshot photo from Rosetta’s Morrocan photographer
- Plan out the rest of your 2017 with ease, outlining specific goals and strategies for each month of the year so that you’re enjoying your work vs. working yourself to death
- Receive dedicated mastermind time where you will receive constructive feedback from the group on your most pressing business, marketing or mindset issues
- Invite more abundance, happiness and FUN into your business as a black woman entrepreneur!
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- This powerful 3-day business retreat will take place at a beautiful hotel right in the heart of Marrakech!
- You’ll begin each morning with a light breakfast including coffee, tea, pastries and fresh fruit, giving you the perfect environment to begin your day with focus and intention.
- Every day, you will go through specific business trainings and then immediately be given an assignment to be completed in real-time! Topics include mindset, personal branding, messaging and content, product creation, marketing and sales.
- You will be able to bring your laptop and get your online business systems set up with clarity and ease during a special “Tech Lab.” This is where you can finally get your email marketing service, opt-in pages, online scheduler, payment gateway, etc. up and running!
- At noon each day, you will enjoy a gourmet catered lunch while soaking up the Moroccan culture and getting to know Rosetta and your Mastermind sisters on a deeper level.
- On Friday evening, you will join Rosetta for a special dinner, where you will get a chance to experience a traditional Moroccan evening with your new business besties!
- By the end of the weekend, you will have implemented more in 3 days than you have in the past 3 months!
- You will leave the retreat with a 90-day action plan, personalized to your specific business goals and lifestyle desires. Because planning + implementation = results!
Retreat Details at a Glance:
Dates: September 1-3, 2017
Location: Marrakesh, Morocco
Closest Airports: Marrakesh Menara Airport
Retreat Venue: La Villa des Orangers, a 5-star hotel in Marrakesh
Retreat Schedule: Friday, September 1 to Sunday, September 3
- Friday: 8:30am – 9:00pm (your retreat registration includes a includes a special dinner with Rosetta on Friday evening!)
- Saturday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR RETREAT TICKET:
- 3 Days of Training, Coaching & Implementation Support with Rosetta Thurman
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Daily Gourmet Catered Lunch
- Group Dinner on Friday Evening
- Dedicated Time for Planning, Journaling and Reflection
- A 90-Day Action Plan Customized to Your Business
- Wireless Internet Access
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR RETREAT REGISTRATION:
- Your round-trip flight and ground transportation
- Your hotel accommodations
- Dinner on Saturday (we provide a group dinner on the first night, but we give you free time on Saturday so that you can enjoy an unchaperoned night out with your Mastermind sisters!)
- Spa services
The Happy Black Woman Mastermind Retreat in Morocco is not open to everyone as registration is by application only. It is only right for you IF on a scale of 1-10, your commitment level is a “10, ALL IN, no matter what” when it comes to building a successful location-independent business that allows you to help others, make great money and travel the world.
If the idea of working with Rosetta for 3 full days to build your empire while having fun in one of most exciting cities in the world resonates with you, then click the link below to schedule your Retreat Application Call to join an intimate group of inspiring women entrepreneurs in Morocco for the most INTENSE 3 days in your business this year! Several spaces have already been reserved for this event, so if you want to make sure you secure one of the remaining spots, then book your call to apply right away.
About Your Mentor
Rosetta Thurman is the Founder & CEO of Happy Black Woman, a global personal development company dedicated to educating, inspiring and empowering black women to create their ideal lives. Through articles, seminars, courses and coaching, she teaches black women how to transform their mindset so that they can reach their big goals faster than they ever thought possible.
Rosetta is the author of Launch Your Business: The 5 Step Solution to Do What You Love, Quit Your Job and Have the Freedom to Travel and Live Life on Your Own Terms and has been featured in numerous media outlets, including JET Magazine, Essence.com, Dr. Oz’ The Good Life Magazine, Huffington Post, BBC London, Atlanta Journal-Constitution and BlackEnterprise.com.
She holds a Master’s Degree in Organizational Management and has also taught leadership, business and marketing courses as an Adjunct Professor at Trinity Washington University.
Rosetta currently lives in beautiful San Diego, California. When she’s not writing or speaking, you can find her on a plane traveling to the next city on her bucket list, in the kitchen cooking up a new recipe, dancing to 80s R&B music or snuggled up in her favorite chair with a good book and a glass of red wine.
Her motto is: “You can do anything you want with your life and no one can stop you…but YOU!”