Book Rosetta to Speak at Your Event
Would you like to invite Rosetta to speak at your next event, conference or retreat? She has worked successfully with small groups of 10 people up to large audiences of 400 attendees, including women’s organizations, nonprofits, businesses, associations, foundations, young professionals groups, fellowship programs, colleges, universities and civic groups.
Rosetta has spoken at almost 100 events around the world with a diverse client list that includes YWCA, American Association of University Women (AAUW), National Hispana Leadership Institute, Rutgers University, AARP, Girl Scouts of the Nation’s Capital, Mississippi Coalition Against Sexual Assault and many more.
When you book Rosetta as a speaker, your group will not only be motivated to improve their lives, businesses and careers, but they will also leave equipped with new information that they can use right away. She is committed to serving your audience and helping to make sure that your organization looks good in the process!
To book Rosetta to speak at your next event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Requested Speaking Topics
Rosetta’s speeches and workshops are inspiring, interactive and informative, designed to help participants take immediate action. The topics below can be delivered as a keynote, conference breakout session, corporate/nonprofit training or webinar. Additional topics are detailed in Rosetta’s complete speaking packet.
Defining Your Own Leadership: How to Develop a Personal Mission Statement
Most organizations have a mission statement to guide their work. But imagine how much more focused you could be if YOU had a mission statement for your life? Having a clear outline of what’s most important to you, what you want to achieve, and, ultimately, who you want to become can lead to a more rewarding life and career. To date, Rosetta has taught hundreds of people how to develop their own personal mission statements in what is often a life-changing process. This interactive self-discovery workshop will guide you through a linear process to complete a personal mission statement that will forever change the way you work, lead, and live your life.
As a result of this session, you will:
- Discover how your core values shape your approach to work, leadership and life
- Raise the quality of your relationships, leadership style and work performance
- Increase the level of satisfaction in your personal and professional life
- Begin to work with greater purpose and productivity
Powerful Goal-Setting: 7 Steps to Stop Dreaming and Start Doing
What does it really take to live the life of your dreams? For most of us, it takes courage, determination and a whole lot of work! Believe it or not, the journey starts in your mind. The first step is actually getting out of your own way so you can stop making excuses and sabotaging your own success. This session will teach you how to release your attachment to unproductive thoughts and reclaim the inspiring vision you have for your life.
During this training, participants will discover:
- Why it’s so important to figure out your true purpose in life
- How to overcome three negative thought patterns that may be holding you back from living your ideal life
- A set of 7 practical, proven strategies to help you make progress on your goals
Personal Branding 101: How to Use Social Media to Market Yourself, Build Your Business and Advance Your Career
Your “personal brand” is just a fancy synonym for your professional reputation. And let’s face it. Everyone has one, whether you like it or not. The question is: Is yours a good one? Well, if you’re having trouble getting the clients you want, then you may need to invest some time in developing or refining your personal brand. When you have a great professional reputation, you become known as the “go-to” person in your field that is well-positioned to attract clients, advance your career and make a big difference in people’s lives.
This interactive presentation will help you:
- Understand the origins of personal branding and how it can help you grow your business and advance your career
- Conduct an “audit” of your current personal brand
- Share your expertise and build your professional network using four of the most effective online tools available today: blogging, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Launch Yourself! 5 Steps to Get Your Business Off the Ground
Are you ready to transition from having a fun hobby to starting a real business? If you already have a business idea but you’ve been procrastinating on putting yourself “out there” for far too long, this workshop is for you! This interactive training will equip you with the confidence, inspiration and direction you need to launch your business this year.
In this training, you will learn how to implement Rosetta’s 5-step system to get your business off the ground:
- Get Focused: Transform Your Mindset and Make Time for Your Business
- Get Clarity: Find Your Sweet Spot and Identify Your Ideal Client or Customer
- Get Online: Create or Improve Your Website
- Get Paid: Develop Products and Services That People Are Actually Willing to Pay For
- Get Out There: Promote Your Business Professionally and Consistently
Blogging 101: How to Build a Professional Blog to Promote Your Brand, Grow Your Business and Become Known as a Leader in Your Industry
Do you feel frustrated with the process of getting your blog off the ground? This session will show you how to create your professional blog, build your personal brand online and become known as a leader in your industry.
You will learn a simple, yet powerful 4-step process for blogging, including:
- How to define your personal brand, share your expertise and become known as a thought leader in your industry
- Tips for writing blog posts that everyone will want to read and share
- Strategies to boost your blog’s traffic, comments and shares
- The easiest ways to earn money with your blog
Set up a free phone consultation with Rosetta to discuss how she can help to make your next event a successful one.
Speaking Fees and Policies
Rosetta’s speaking and training fees are value-based and reflect a commitment to help your audience create their ideal lives through personal growth, leadership, career development and entrepreneurship.
Speaking Fee Schedule:
- $1,000 Virtual workshop via webinar or teleseminar (up to 90 minutes)
- $2,000 Workshop or breakout session (up to 90 minutes)
- $3,000 Keynote or plenary (up to 90 minutes)
- $4,000 Keynote or plenary plus ONE breakout session (save $500)
- $5,000 Keynote or plenary plus TWO breakout sessions (save $1,000)
Your Investment Includes:
- A personal phone consultation with Rosetta prior to your event
- Planning time, including conference calls with meeting organizers
- Development of customized, interactive content to meet your specific event objectives
- Development of a customized handout or worksheet, if applicable
- Development of a customized, interactive PowerPoint presentation, if applicable
- Delivery of the presentation
Discounted Books and Resources:
You may wish to provide additional resources to your attendees to help them stay inspired long after the event is over. Copies of Rosetta’s popular books and programs are available at a volume discount if you purchase them for your attendees. As part of her speaking engagement, Rosetta will also agree to a book signing (at no additional charge) for your attendees following her presentation. Rosetta’s books and resources can also be made available for individual sale to attendees (i.e. a table in the back of the room). Workbooks can also be developed for half-day workshops.
A deposit of 50% of the speaking fee holds the date when you book an engagement. Your event will not be confirmed until the deposit has been paid. The deposit payment may be made via check or credit card. The balance is due on the day of the program.
Travel Expense Policy:
In addition to Rosetta’s speaking fee, reasonable travel expenses are charged to your organization. These expenses may include roundtrip airfare, lodging, ground transportation, parking and/or meals. Travel arrangements can be made directly by your organization (typically the more economical option) or Rosetta may be reimbursed for these expenses following the engagement.
To book Rosetta to speak at your next event, please email email@example.com or call 703-965-6631.
“They found your program to be at once very powerful and enlightening…”
“Thanks so much for being a part of the Knight Fellows Program. I heard time and time again from the Fellows that they found your program to be at once very powerful and enlightening … I so appreciate the thoughtful approach you took with them. Breathing space to think about our own individual paths is hard to come by these days and you reminded us all how important that should be and truly is.”
— Mara Walker, Chief Operating Officer, Americans for the Arts
“Rosetta provided an energetic, informative presentation…”
“I was privileged to engage Rosetta to be our closing keynote speaker at the Association of Fundraising Professionals Arizona Statewide Conference in August 2012. Rosetta provided an energetic, informative presentation that was well received by our participants. Her speaking style is very approachable and clearly she has an excitement about her topic and the philanthropic sector. I highly recommend Rosetta as a speaker.”
— Alice Ferris, Board President, Association of Fundraising Professionals, Northern Arizona Chapter