Book Rosetta to Speak at Your Event
Would you like to invite Rosetta to speak at your next event, conference or retreat? She has worked successfully with small groups of 10 people up to large audiences of 400 attendees, including women’s organizations, nonprofits, businesses, associations, foundations, young professionals groups, fellowship programs, colleges, universities and civic groups.
Rosetta has spoken at almost 100 events around the world with a diverse client list that includes YWCA, American Association of University Women (AAUW), National Hispana Leadership Institute, Rutgers University, AARP, Girl Scouts of the Nation’s Capital, Mississippi Coalition Against Sexual Assault and many more. Click here to see Rosetta’s full client list.
When you book Rosetta as a speaker, your group will not only be motivated to improve their lives, businesses and careers, but they will also leave equipped with new information that they can use right away. She is committed to serving your audience and helping to make sure that your organization looks good in the process!
To book Rosetta to speak at your next event, please email: email@example.com.
Rosetta’s speeches and workshops are inspiring, interactive and informative, designed to help participants take immediate action. The topics below can be delivered as a keynote, conference breakout session, corporate/nonprofit training or webinar. Additional themes can also be developed at your request.
Defining Your Own Leadership: How to Develop a Personal Mission Statement
Most organizations have a mission statement to guide their work. But imagine how much more focused you could be if YOU had a mission statement for your life? Having a clear outline of what’s most important to you, what you want to achieve, and, ultimately, who you want to become can lead to a more rewarding life and career. To date, Rosetta has taught hundreds of people how to develop their own personal mission statements in what is often a life-changing process. This interactive self-discovery workshop will guide you through a linear process to complete a personal mission statement that will forever change the way you work, lead, and live your life.
As a result of this session, you will:
- Discover how your core values shape your approach to work, leadership and life
- Raise the quality of your relationships, leadership style and work performance
- Increase the level of satisfaction in your personal and professional life
- Begin to work with greater purpose and productivity
6 Ways to Rock Your Career
Are you feeling stuck in a rut when it comes to your career? Unsure of what your next steps should be to advance and grow in your current position? Well, sometimes the best way to give yourself a career jumpstart is to invest in your own professional development so that you can begin to see immediate progress. Based on the concepts in Rosetta’s first book, How to Become a Nonprofit Rockstar, 50 Ways to Accelerate Your Career, this interactive, lively presentation will uncover six ways to accelerate your career, including:
- How to develop valuable expertise (even if you’re “just” an intern)
- Strategies for building a strong professional network
- Ideas to help you establish a great personal brand
- Opportunities to practice leadership from where you are
- Steps to achieve work/life balance
- Tips for when and how to move on up in your career
Participants will take away several concrete ideas for career development that can be implemented right away.
9 Steps to Build Your Professional Network
One of the most powerful strategies to moving up in your career or thriving in your business is to network, network, and network some more. You’ve heard this mantra so many times because it’s true! But how do you network if you don’t have much of a “network?” These days, technology has made communication much less time-consuming, however the old-fashioned methods of networking still hold true.
This session will reveal nine proven strategies that you can put into practice immediately to build your professional network – both online and offline.
Life Mapping: How to Get Unstuck and Create a Clear Plan for Your Life
Do you sometimes feel like your life has gotten off track? Are you at a point where you need to set new, exciting goals for yourself but struggling to figure out what you want to do next? If so, this workshop will equip you with all the tools you need to start living the life you really want. In this presentation, participants will learn a step-by-step method for creating a life map, one of the most powerful personal development tools for clearing a path to your own happiness.
As a result of this session, you will:
- Learn a simple, yet effective framework that has helped thousands of people design the life they really want
- Identify specific action steps you can implement right away to get from where you are to where you want to be
- Get unstuck and determine a clear plan for the future
Powerful Goal-Setting: 7 Steps to Stop Dreaming and Start Doing
What does it really take to live the life of your dreams? For most of us, it takes courage, determination and a whole lot of work! Believe it or not, the journey starts in your mind. The first step is actually getting out of your own way so you can stop making excuses and sabotaging your own success. This session will teach you how to release your attachment to unproductive thoughts and reclaim the inspiring vision you have for your life.
During this training, participants will discover:
- Why it’s so important to figure out your true purpose in life
- How to overcome three negative thought patterns that may be holding you back from living your ideal life
- A set of 7 practical, proven strategies to help you make progress on your goals
Thrive: How to Become a More Resilient Leader
The world of work is changing so rapidly that many would rather stick their heads in the sand instead of facing the fact that there’s no more “business as usual.” In times like these, it’s important to grow your ability to face professional challenges head-on so that you can bounce back from crisis like a rubber band. But how can you become better and stronger when it feels like you’re just putting out fires all day long? This session will show you how to tap into resilience as a skill you can use to strengthen your leadership, especially in times of stress and uncertainty.
You will learn how to:
- Put a daily practice into place that will help you stay focused on the most important tasks on your to-do list
- Manage your fear and adapt more easily to changing circumstances and challenging situations at work
- Overcome mistakes at work with humility and maturity
- Approach those difficult, but necessary conversations with a sense of calm and clarity
- Access an ongoing support network of colleagues who can help you navigate personal and professional challenges
Personal Branding 101: How to Use Social Media to Advance Your Career
Your “personal brand” is just a fancy synonym for your professional reputation. And let’s face it. Everyone has one, whether you like it or not. The question is: Is yours a good one? Well, if you’re having trouble getting the clients you want, then you may need to invest some time in developing or refining your personal brand. When you have a great professional reputation, you become known as the “go-to” person in your field that is well-positioned to attract clients, advance your career and make a big difference in people’s lives.
This interactive presentation will help you:
- Understand the origins of personal branding and how it can help you grow your business and advance your career
- Conduct an “audit” of your current personal brand
- Share your expertise and build your professional network using four of the most effective online tools available today: blogging, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Launch Yourself: Four Steps to Get Your Business Off the Ground
Are you ready to transition from having a fun hobby to starting a real business? If you already have a business idea but you’ve been procrastinating on putting yourself “out there” for far too long, this workshop is for you! This interactive training will equip you with the confidence, inspiration and direction you need to launch your business this year.
In this training, you will learn how to implement Rosetta’s four-step system to get your business off the ground:
- Get Focused: Find Your Sweet Spot and Identify Your Ideal Client or Customer
- Get Online: Create or Improve Your Website
- Get Paid: Develop Products and Services That People Are Actually Willing to Pay For
- Get Out There: Promote Your Business Professionally and Consistently
Blogging 101: How to Build a Professional Blog to Grow Your Business and Advance Your Career
Do you feel frustrated with the process of getting your blog off the ground? This session will show you how to create your professional blog, build your personal brand online and become known as a leader in your industry.
You will learn a simple, yet powerful 4-step process for blogging, including:
- How to define your personal brand, share your expertise and become known as a thought leader in your industry
- Tips for writing blog posts that everyone will want to read and share
- Strategies to boost your blog’s traffic, comments and shares
- The easiest ways to earn money with your blog
Set up a free phone consultation with Rosetta to discuss how she can help to make your next event a successful one.
Speaking Fees and Policies
Rosetta’s speaking and training fees are value-based and reflect a commitment to help your audience create their ideal lives through personal growth, leadership, career development and entrepreneurship.
Speaking Fee Schedule:
- $1,500 Workshop or breakout session (up to 90 minutes)
- $3,000 Keynote or plenary (up to 90 minutes)
- $4,000 Keynote or plenary plus ONE breakout session (save $500)
- $5,000 Keynote or plenary plus TWO breakout sessions (save $1,000)
Your Investment Includes:
- A personal phone consultation with Rosetta prior to your event
- Planning time, including conference calls with meeting organizers
- Development of customized, interactive content to meet your specific event objectives
- Development of a customized handout or worksheet, if applicable
- Development of a customized, interactive PowerPoint presentation, if applicable
- Delivery of the presentation
Discounted Books and Resources:
You may wish to provide additional resources to your attendees to help them stay inspired long after the event is over. Copies of Rosetta’s popular books and programs are available at a volume discount if you purchase them for your attendees. As part of her speaking engagement, Rosetta will also agree to a book signing (at no additional charge) for your attendees following her presentation. Rosetta’s books and resources can also be made available for individual sale to attendees (i.e. a table in the back of the room). Workbooks can also be developed for half-day workshops.
A deposit of 50% of the speaking fee holds the date when you book an engagement. Your event will not be confirmed until the deposit has been paid. The deposit payment may be made via check or credit card. The balance is due on the day of the program.
Travel Expense Policy:
In addition to Rosetta’s speaking fee, reasonable travel expenses are charged to your organization. These expenses may include roundtrip airfare, lodging, ground transportation, parking and/or meals. Travel arrangements can be made directly by your organization (typically the more economical option) or Rosetta may be reimbursed for these expenses following the engagement.
To book Rosetta to speak at your next event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-965-6631.
“They found your program to be at once very powerful and enlightening…”
“Thanks so much for being a part of the Knight Fellows Program. I heard time and time again from the Fellows that they found your program to be at once very powerful and enlightening … I so appreciate the thoughtful approach you took with them. Breathing space to think about our own individual paths is hard to come by these days and you reminded us all how important that should be and truly is.”
— Mara Walker, Chief Operating Officer, Americans for the Arts
“Rosetta provided an energetic, informative presentation…”
“I was privileged to engage Rosetta to be our closing keynote speaker at the Association of Fundraising Professionals Arizona Statewide Conference in August 2012. Rosetta provided an energetic, informative presentation that was well received by our participants. Her speaking style is very approachable and clearly she has an excitement about her topic and the philanthropic sector. I highly recommend Rosetta as a speaker.”
— Alice Ferris, Board President, Association of Fundraising Professionals, Northern Arizona Chapter