Yesterday, I made a video from my hotel on my last day in Bali.
A lot of people who haven’t followed my journey from the beginning wonder how I got to where I am now.
How did I go from working at a 9 to 5 nonprofit job in DC to running a successful training and coaching business that allows me to change lives and travel the world?
The key word for me has been:
I’ve invested quite heavily in myself over the last 8 years since I first launched my business.
In fact, there are 3 key areas I’ve invested in that I believe are absolutely CRITICAL for black women who want to transform their lives.
Watch the video below:
Remember, the best thing to invest in is always going to be YOU.
When you begin my month-long 31 Days to Reset Your Life program TODAY, you will learn exactly how to press the “reset” button and start living the life you really want!
The daily reflection exercises are emailed directly to your inbox and will help you:
- get out of an unsatisfying rut
- rediscover who you truly are
- develop a personal mission statement
- create a map for your ideal life
- envision and pursue your passion and purpose
- get clear about your goals for the future
- eliminate behaviors that are holding you back from being happy
- experiment with new strategies for living a healthy life
- build new relationships and strengthen existing ones
- cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit within
Plus, you also get access to a private Facebook support group where you can share your results and get support from the women in our Happy Black Woman Tribe! Click here to get started today: http://happyblackwoman.com/31dayreset/