One of my favorite things about the beginning of the year is getting to host my annual event, the Manifest Your Vision 3-Day Mindset Retreat! So for my first episode of 2019, I wanted to bring you a sneak peek into the empowering content that is being taught at this event. In this episode, you’ll hear a powerful on-site interview with one of our amazing speakers, Rhonda Ross! Rhonda is a singer-songwriter and actress who explores questions of power, culture and spirituality through her art. As the only child of icon Diana Ross and Motown Founder, Berry Gordy, she is not only a talented artist, but an inspirational speaker for women and youth.
In This Episode, We Discuss:
- Why the topic of personal power is so important to Rhonda and critical for all women who want to be their best selves
- How Rhonda decided to take control of her life and not be limited by the expectations of being “Diana Ross’ daughter”
- The importance of doing the inner work to become who you really are
- Rhonda’s painful story about what happened when she was not being her authentic self
Resources From This Episode:
- Get Access to the Event Including Rhonda’s Session: Grab Your 2019 Manifest Your Vision Virtual Ticket
- Connect with Rhonda: therhondaross.com
- Join My Free Facebook Group: The Happy Black Woman Tribe
- Follow Me on Instagram @happyblackwoman
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast to get automatic notifications when I publish a new episode! If you enjoy the show, please leave a rating and review to spread the word and help more Black women transform their lives. Thank you so much for your support!