This week I’ve been in New Orleans, Louisiana hosting my Platinum and Diamond clients for our 2015 Happy Black Woman Mastermind Retreat!
Our powerful theme for the weekend was “Act As If,” which comes from one of my favorite books, You 2: A High Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps by Price Pritchett:
“Act as if your success is certain. Instead of holding back because you don’t have hard proof that you can make a quantum leap, see if you end up with evidence proving you can’t. Just make the jump – act as if your success is guaranteed – and then see which set of ideas you should believe in.”
We enjoyed the Big Easy, plus did some powerful work on our businesses at the same time!
Our business agenda included in-depth training on product creation, sales funnels, role-playing, marketing strategies and strategic planning.
Of course, it wouldn’t be an official “Happy Black Woman” event without food and fun! Our group activity for the retreat was a unique lifestyle experience at the New Orleans School of Cooking, with our wonderful instructor Chef Toya.
The ladies had a fun, friendly culinary competition as they were put in teams, learned to cook a local dish and then “sell” it to the group in order to practice their sales skills for their businesses!
We put on our good clothes for an elegant dinner and incredible service at Emeril Lagasse’s Delmonico Restaurant! We enjoyed a delicious meal of local seafood and some of our favorite wines as we let our hair down and bonded over conversations about everything from life, love, business and everything in between.
The ladies spent dedicated time throughout the weekend masterminding about their business ideas, plans and next steps.
And last but not least, we wrapped up the retreat with an affirmation circle and gratitude for an amazing weekend!
Is it time for you to say YES to yourself?
The Happy Black Woman Mastermind program for you if you are truly ready to build a passion-based business that generates consistent income and gives you the freedom to live the lifestyle you really want.
The Happy Black Woman Mastermind is for you if:
- You want to help others through your unique products or services, including: freelancing, consulting, speaking, training, coaching, blogging, books, ebooks, live events, digital products or physical products
- You want to transition from having a “hobby” to having a real business that brings in real income
- You want a TRIBE of like-minded women who will support you on your entrepreneurial journey – through all the ups, downs, highs, lows and everything in-between!
- You’re ready to experience success and let go of the story that you “can’t afford” to invest in yourself
- You are willing to do the work and take massive action over the next 12 months
- You are coachable and able to accept loving, constructive feedback on your business
- You are willing to get out of your comfort zone to do what it takes to make your business successful
- You are excited about the possibility of building a profitable business and an amazing life doing what you love!