Is it time for you to gather your tribe in person for your first live event, workshop or seminar?
“Discover How to Host a Transformational Live Event, Workshop or Seminar That Impacts the Lives of Attendees…Without Losing Money or Stressing Yourself Out!”
Dear future event host,
Since 2011, I’ve hosted dozens of live educational and networking events including happy hours, personal development workshops and business trainings. To date, hundreds of women have attended a live Happy Black Woman event, workshop or seminar in support of their personal and professional growth!
But here’s where my big breakthrough came…
In 2012, I hosted my first PAID 1/2 day personal development workshop in Atlanta and it sold out with 10 attendees registered to learn from me in person.
Then in 2013, I decided to host a PAID 1/2 day business workshop in Washington, DC and it also sold out with 30 students registered to learn from me in person.
Here’s a picture of me with all the amazing ladies who attended from as far away as New York and Pennsylvania:
I paid a modest fee to rent both spaces, provided food and snacks, plus brought in an assistant to help me manage the logistics.
After expenses, I not only covered my costs, but I made a nice profit from just a few hours of my time!
What I learned from hosting my first 2 PAID events was that I could not only get paid to impact the lives of my attendees, but it provided a ton of “extra” benefits to my business, including:
- Upleveled my brand in the eyes of my tribe
- Gave me the chance to get to know my clients on a more intimate level
- Built a lot of buzz about my business in my industry
- Created lots of “raving fans” for my work
- Brought together a community of life-long clients and customers
These days, my company hosts 6-10 live events throughout the year depending on our strategic plan.
But let me give you a little insider tip:
You DON’T have to go broke and stress yourself out with your first live event!
Most first-time event hosts spend WAY too much money on a venue, materials and food.
They get so freaked out with all the logistics that they don’t spend nearly enough time on marketing, resulting in very few people registered and actually showing up for the event.
You don’t have to go through that.
You can put together your first event the smart, strategic way that allows you to teach great content and create a transformational experience, but doesn’t put you in debt with no profit on the back end.
That’s why I created an online course called “How to Host Your First Live Event” where I’ll be showing you exactly how I was able to monetize my expertise by teaching others in a live event format.
Here’s EXACTLY what you’re going to learn in Host Your First Live Event:
Step #1: Plan
- Why live events are the #1 way to provide a deep transformation for your clients quickly – and how you can use them to grow your business and create raving fans for LIFE!
- How to turn your passion, expertise, experience or skills into an profitable live event this year (even if you’re an extreme introvert like Rosetta!)
- The 3 different types of event formats that work best for first-time event hosts – and how to choose which one is perfect for YOU
- How to pick a great NAME for your live event so that your event practically sells itself
- How to write a juicy event description that will make your clients excited to learn from you in person
- The top 7 budget categories required for a successful event
- How to choose the right location and venue for your first event – and a useful list of 10 types of event venues that won’t break the bank
- How to create an organized agenda for your live event that your attendees will LOVE
- Where to get help for running your event and how to hire the right support team based on your budget
Step #2: Promote
- How to create a compelling registration page for your live event that inspires your tribe to attend (PLUS actual examples from Rosetta’s events that you can model for your own business!)
- 3 foolproof incentives to make sure attendees don’t procrastinate on signing up for your live event (these “deal-sweeteners” always motivate attendees to register as soon as possible!)
- How to write event invitation emails that convert (PLUS Rosetta’s top copywriting tips for persuading attendees to register for your live event right away!)
- 10 ways to market your event effectively (you can literally use this as your marketing plan along with the checklist and timeline)
- How to get a beautiful, branded banner to promote your event on Facebook and Instagram using Rosetta’s favorite graphic design team!
- How to write an effective press release for your event (PLUS Rosetta’s exact press release template and the recommended service she uses to promote Happy Black Woman events)
- The best way to use VIDEO to promote your event
- How to get your attendees to market the event for you for FREE using social media!
Step #3: Profit
- How much to charge for your first live event (these specific recommendations will help you be confident about your pricing!)
- How to decide what to sell at your first event (products, services or both?)
- 10 different products and services you can sell at your event – and which one is best for you to start with
- How to create additional income by recording the audio or video of your event
- Tips for following up with attendees after the event is over
Register Now & Get Over $3,000 in Bonuses!
BONUS #1: Rosetta’s “Host Your First Live Event” Checklist and Timeline (valued at $197!)
It can be scary and stressful and expensive to plan and host your first live event. This simple, step-by-step checklist and timeline will keep you on track with planning, promoting and profiting from a transformational live event that your tribe will love!
BONUS #2: Sample Event Budget and Editable Spreadsheet (valued at over $500!)
This bonus comes straight from the brilliant Jillian Smith, Founder of One Touch Events LLC and Rosetta’s official Event Manager for all Happy Black Woman events. This event planner-created tool will take all the guesswork out of the expenses for your first event and keep you from paying for unnecessary items that take away from your profits. This budget includes the 7 key areas to focus on when creating your event budget!
BONUS #3: Four Sample Event Registration Pages (valued at more than $500!)
This bonus will save you tons of time in creating a killer registration page for your event. I’m handing over the ACTUAL registration pages I used for 4 of my most popular live events over the past few years. Use them to model in your own business and profit!
BONUS #4: Live Event Pricing Guide (valued at more than $500!)
Yes, I’m going to give you my specific recommendations for how much to charge for your first live event! When you’re just starting out, it’s hard to know what price points will work to inspire students to register and actually attend your event, workshop or seminar. This guide will save you a lot of guesswork when it comes to pricing your event so you can focus your time on creating a transformational experience for your attendees!
Yes, Rosetta! I’m ready to host my first live event!
I understand that I will receive:
- Rosetta’s complete training for planning, promoting and profiting from your first live event, delivered through a 4-hour virtual format, plus all the audio recordings that I can access from my computer, laptop, iPod or mobile device
- A printable PDF file of all the presentation slides, perfect for taking notes on as I listen to the training!
- Rosetta’s valuable “Live Event Resource List,” with useful links to tools that will help me build my business teaching and motivating others through transformational live events!
I understand that I will also receive these 5 BONUSES Worth Over $3,000:
- BONUS #1: Rosetta’s “Host Your First Live Event” Checklist and Timeline
- BONUS #2: Sample Event Budget and Editable Spreadsheet
- BONUS #3: Four Sample Event Registration Pages
- BONUS #4: Live Event Pricing Guide
*** ORDER NOW! ***
Get access to the virtual training, PLUS templates to help you host your first live event!
ONE PAYMENT OF
$995 $495 (50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME!)
OR 3 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $195
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
I’m so confident that this training can change your life and your business, that I’m offering a 30-DAY, 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Try out the training material for yourself during the next 30 DAYS. That means you can test-drive the ENTIRE program and THEN decide if it’s right for you. If you don’t love it, simply email our support team and we’ll refund your payment in full. No hassles and we can part as friends. Deal?
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this training and its potential. Any claims made of actual earnings are exceptional results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on their background, professional ability and level of follow-through. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money with the methods taught in this class. The templates provided are for educational purposes only and should not be misconstrued as legal or financial advice.