I’m so excited that summer is almost here! It’s my favorite season of the year and I always set intentions around how I want to enjoy it.
I’m already dreaming up ideas for my annual summer trip to Europe!
Sidenote: I have specific things I like to do, depending on the season. I have winter things, fall things, spring things, summer things, etc. I also like to travel to certain places at certain months in the year.
In fact, I have a special seasonal intention-setting process that I wanted to share with you today!
What I love about this exercise is that it always gives me something to look forward to as the seasons change.
Here it is…
I ask myself one simple question:
What do you want to experience in your life this summer?
Then, I make a list!
For example –
This summer, I want to experience…
- Being outside as much as possible!
- Lots of beach walks
- Outdoor jazz festival
- Day trip to Catalina Island
- Hot air balloon ride in Temecula
- Afternoon tea in London
- Shopping in London & Paris
- Cooking class in Paris
- Going to Afropunk Paris and seeing Solange perform
- Visiting Las Vegas to see my cousin Keith “One Time” Thurman fight Manny Pacquiao(!)
- Decluttering my closet and refreshing my wardrobe
- Hosting magical VIP Mastermind Days in Charlotte, London, New York & Washington, DC
- Launching my new business boot camp
- Launching my new VIP membership program
- Creating new content for my blog, podcast and Youtube channel
Now, it’s your turn.
Take 5 minutes, go make your list and then come share it with me in our private Happy Black Woman Facebook group!