It happens to the best of us. At some point in your entrepreneurial journey, you start to feel uninspired in your business and you wonder what to do next. I’ve been in that space for much of this year and today, I’m sharing some of the strategies I’ve been using to get fired up to serve my tribe again.
In this episode, I cover:
- The best way to discover what you really want to do in your life and business
- How reflecting on what you’ve done in the past can give you insight for your next step
- Why connecting with other entrepreneurs is critical to getting unstuck
- How traveling can help you come up with new, fresh ideas for your business
Resources From This Episode:
- Grab Your Ticket to My Annual Live Event: Manifest Your Vision 2019
- Sign Up for My Free Goal-Setting Guide: The Life Mapping Workbook
- Sign Up for My Free Business Training: 5 Steps to Turn Your Expertise Into a Business
- Join My Free Facebook Group: The Happy Black Woman Tribe
- Follow Me on Instagram @happyblackwoman
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast to get automatic notifications when I publish a new episode! If you enjoy the show, please leave a rating and review to spread the word and help more Black women transform their lives. Thank you so much for your support!